Give us your ideas

Give us your ideas

Postby WVUparent33 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 pm

The club is toying with the idea of organizing a few gatherings of Mountaineer Football fans to view televised WVU games during this season at a Columbia or Annapolis sports bar (or possibly both). Does anyone have any ideas for WVU friendly locations? How many folks would commit to attending such an event?
:D
WVUparent33

Re: Give us your ideas

Postby cfontaine » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 pm

We are up for watching the game with other WVU parents.. we go to most home games so would prefer an away game. I am not certain which bar would be best, not something we are familiar with but would be willing to work with others to find a location. Certainly could have used some support watching the game on Friday!
Christine and Bob Fontaine
( daughter Danielle)
cfontaine

Postby pitym » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 am

Christine and Bob, some of us will be gathering on December 5 at Dave and Buster's in Arundel Mills with WVU Alumni to watch the game. We have a Parent meeting tonight at 6:30p.m. Bertucci's in Columbia and will be finalizing plans. If you are in the area feel free to stop by, we meet, eat, and socialize with the Board and parents.
Patti Maus
pitym

Postby cfontaine » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Yes, Arundel Mills is not too far from us.. that is certainly doable. .and very possible.. We are heading up for the Pitt game so hoping/praying for a win there..
Sorry we couldn't make the board meeting.. I was out of town Wed to Monday and just catching up when I returned on Tuesday..
cfontaine

Postby pitym » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 pm

We will be gathering at Dave & Busters in Arundel Mills for the last game on December 5. Not sure of the time though, but I think we would like to get together half hour at least before game time. This will also serve as WINTERFEST. Wish I was going to the Pitt game
pitym

Return to Football Sports Bar Gatherings